1. Amanda; you were brought on to run the Brain Restoration Plus – NAD Therapy (BR+) program here at Sovereign Health. Could you tell us a little bit about the program? How does it work? Who is it for?
Brain Restoration Plus (BR+) is a natural IV therapy that is made out of a substance called Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD), which is Co-Enzyme 1. It is used for detoxifying from drugs and alcohol because it latches on to the same receptors in the brain that the drug of choice does. This results in lowered withdrawal symptoms by about 50% or more, elimination of craving for the substance, and brain restoration begins. Brain Restoration Plus is the name of the program because NAD will completely restore previous brain function in just 12 days VS the months to years it could take for it to happen In a regular detox.
2. In order to operate the BR+ program, you had to fly out to New Orleans to learn at one of the premier brain restoration programs in the country. Could you tell us a little about that experience?
I went to New Orleans for my training and certification and it was exceptional! The doctors in New Orleans have been doing this for over 7 years! They trained me on the NAD process and I was able to do the treatment first-hand and watch 7 patients go through a minimally painful detox program with outstanding results!
3. Could you tell us a little bit about yourself here at Sovereign? What brought you to Sovereign specifically?
When I started working here I was excited to take this job because of the BR+ program! I had never heard of anything like it! I have been in the field of addiction medicine for almost 5 years, and when I heard about this treatment I immediately became 100% invested. This is a great experience that few people will have an opportunity to do.
4. What’s your vision for Sovereign? Where do you see the NAD program and the company as a whole moving in the future?
I see the BR+ program taking Sovereign to bigger places in the future. I believe that once people start talking about how amazing this treatment is, we will be considered one of the best facilities for this therapy, and possibility help other professionals get this started as well! I would like to see Sovereign Health help make NAD therapy a standard of care for drug and alcohol addiction.
5. What is the thing you like the most about working at Sovereign?
The thing I like most about working at Sovereign is my great co workers! They make working here so enjoyable! You can always ask someone here for help and they will, no questions asked. You can always share your ideas, and someone will listen.
6. Anything else you’d like to tell us about yourself or the NAD program?
The BR+ program also can be used to treat mental disorders and has had success treating; Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, Anxiety, and Panic Disorders. Sovereign Health will look at expanding the BR+ program in the months to come.