For teenagers – especially in the formative years – mental health issues are harder to pick up on due to puberty and otherwise natural mood turbulance. But like a pressure cooker, mental distress can compound with academic strains, family dysfunction or trauma to manifest in a variety of behavioral health issues.
Sovereign Health of Rancho San Diego provides all-ecompassing residential treatment programs for teens with mental illness, substance use disorders, eating disorders and co-ocurring issues. It is also one of the few rehabs in San Diego that can provide teenage rehab.
Sovereign Health’s adolescent program is a refreshing retreat for extended recovery away from often-suffocating teen life stressors and toxic influences. Warm and inviting, our residential treatment is in Southeast San Diego County – tucked against the foothills of El Cajon.
Teen rehab center services
- Residential addiction, mental health and eating disorder treatment
- Independent living skills/GED preparation
- EGDE – independent academic study sessions through teen’s current school of residence for an hour and a half Monday through Friday
- Weekly intensive family therapy/ family weekends
- Multiple levels of inpatient and outpatient care
- Alternative therapies: yoga, equine, art, music, gym exercise
- Mandatory 12-step meetings
- Onsite hospitals and institutions
- Telehealth options, where patients can go online and meet a therapist face-to-face