Marketing Advertising Lead – Substance Abuse and Mental Health
Reporting to the Senior Director of Communications, the Marketing Advertising Lead is responsible for developing relationships with advertisers, the development and delivery of advertising products to advertisers in a timely fashion and the development of print collaterals, as well as website and social media products and services. Key responsibilities are: providing art direction and written content for advertising products and services, coordination of all required teams ̶ digital media, graphics, content, production services, social media and PR and oversight of the San Clemente based Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Advertising Lead will participate in the development and execution of marketing strategies and will assist the Senior Director of Communications on other Communications Department initiatives as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with company departments on projects, identifying marketing products to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Defines a suite of products and services to be developed for each project.
- Develops messaging and integrated visual concepts for a project’s suite of products and services.
- Obtains approval for messaging and visual concepts from company departments, the Senior Director of Communications for each product and the suite of services.
- Writes text for all products and the suite of services for each project.
- Supervises the Digital Media Team (graphics, web developers and APP developers), the Production Services Team, Content Team (editing services only) and Social Media Team in the development of mock-ups for all products and the suite of services for each project.
- Obtains distinct 800#(s) for all products and the suite of services for each project.
- Obtains approval of mock-ups from company departments, the Senior Director of Communications and Senior Management for each product and the suite of services.
- Supervises the Digital Media Team (graphics, web developers and APP developers), the Production Services Team and Social Media Team in the final production of all products and the suite of services for each project.
- Guarantees the accuracy and required production quality of all final products and the suite of services for each project.
- Delivers all products and the suite of services for each project, to the appropriate outlets and/or distribution channels, in a timely fashion.
- Delegates to and oversees the work of the San Clemente based Marketing Coordinator.
- Identifies future advertising opportunities including demographics, size of audience(s), costs and potential ROI.
- Participates in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Assists the Senior Director of Communications on other Communications Department initiative as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of professional-level full time management experience in marketing, communications, or a related area. They should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or the equivalent training and experience. In addition they must possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, together with standard office ICT skills, including social media.
Skills and Competency:
The successful Candidate will have the skills and competency to communicate with people of all levels of the organization, patients and external agencies. They will be agreeable and professional, at all times, whilst being able to gather information and refer it to the appropriate member of the team. Accurate information gathering is essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands whilst working effectively. They will have good and clear communication skills in working both with their colleagues and outside agencies. Attentive to detail and methodical, they will be able to work effectively with minimal supervision and will have good computer skills.
The successful candidate will have the ability to listen actively when spoken to and effectively communicate their thoughts to others. They will be sensitive to religious, ethnic and cultural differences in others and show respect and empathy. They will be able to work alone but also in a team, with fellow staff, in the business setting and will actively seek out advice and/or guidance in order to solve problems. They will have good time management skills and will actively seek to accomplish tasks and be able to use a variety of methods and ideas to solve problems whilst also being open to suggestions from others in order to find solutions. Apply Now